I have to call BCBS of Illinois numerous times throughout the day and the hold times are still running over an hour!!I can see that happening at the beginning of the year, but not now.
I can't use their website "Availity" because it will not give me any info on deductibles, so I am forced to waste the majority of my days on hold with ridiculous music that just keeps playing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois needs to get their act together!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Providers Customer Service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "My daughter, Savannah, my wife Lori, and I wanted to thank so many of you who donated to help Savannah recently so we could purchase a wheelchair lift to get..."
- "This agent's son backed into my vehicle at a traffic light causing $5600 in damage. The son said he was in a hurry, gave me his information and left without..."
- "I live in a rule area, I pay state farm $5,000.00 a year. On 5/13/14 a person back into my car in a parking lot, my car wasn't damaged. When..."
- "We purchased a 2005 Ford Focus from Bubba Hill Auto on 08/10/16. I felt assured due to them stating that every car they sell comes with a 30-day - 1000..."
- "I too have been scammed out of thousands of dollars from this company. It is the scam of the Century. Here in Birmingham, Alabama.......they ask for your State I.d. so..."
- "In 2013 I purchased a Lazyboy bonded leather recliner chair with a platinum warranty. Within 3 years, the covering of the chair began to peel. Upon checking with the Lazyboy..."