Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Illinois - Ridiculous hold times
I have to call BCBS of Illinois numerous times throughout the day and the hold times are still running over an hour!!I can see that happening at the beginning of the year, but not now.
I can't use their website "Availity" because it will not give me any info on deductibles, so I am forced to waste the majority of my days on hold with ridiculous music that just keeps playing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois needs to get their act together!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was involved in an accident & the Police report was inaccurate. State Farm paided out without reviewing my claim or vehicle for damages. The Police report reads hit drivers..."
- "Someone with Fred Loya insurance totaled my truck (December 2013). They took 100% liability and I had a very fair check in my hands 2 weeks later. The Fred Loya..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "The WORST company I have ever purchased from. Costs on the upwards of $200 after the trial which they DO NOT disclose prior to purchase. Terrible customer service...."
- "I was initially encouraged hiring this company after hiring an independent housekeeper didn't work out. I work two jobs and am often out of the house 18 hours a..."
- "Rude is best way to describe. We shopping to outfit a new business. Trying to calculate costs including any shipping or duty fees, etc. Clicked in there calculate button for..."