2.0
Additional Fees

BCBS of Illinois has really disappointed this time.I've had them for over 20 years and the past 15 I have suffered from chronic migraines averaging about 20 per month.

I have tried every drug, acupuncture, hypnosis and nothing has helped until I found out about Botox injections a year ago. My migraines have now been reduced to about 3 to 4 a month and I feel like I finally have my life back....until now. They just sent me a letter denying my claims for the Botox because my migraines have decreased by 60% so they don't feel it's medically necessary. What?!?

The reason why my migraines have decreased is because of the Botox you idiots!!! Now they'll be paying my bills when I have to go to the emergency room at least 3 times a week. All these people care about is money and not the well-being of their customers.

So now I will suffer and probably lose my job all because they won't pay for the treatment I need to live a normal life.Thanks BCBS, I'm glad I've been so loyal to you...i will be sure to never recommend you to anyone.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Illinois and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Illinois.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Illinois to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Illinois?

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #1235704

The same thing had happen to me, hopefully I am changing Insurance because BCBS Illinois does not want to approve the only thing I have found to help me with the migraines and headache. Hope you find a better insurance that will cover your treatment. Insurance companies are stealing our money and health.