Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Illinois - Review about Bcbs Of Illinois Ppo Plan from Glen Ellyn, Illinois
BCBS of Illinois has really disappointed this time.I've had them for over 20 years and the past 15 I have suffered from chronic migraines averaging about 20 per month.
I have tried every drug, acupuncture, hypnosis and nothing has helped until I found out about Botox injections a year ago. My migraines have now been reduced to about 3 to 4 a month and I feel like I finally have my life back....until now. They just sent me a letter denying my claims for the Botox because my migraines have decreased by 60% so they don't feel it's medically necessary. What?!?
The reason why my migraines have decreased is because of the Botox you idiots!!! Now they'll be paying my bills when I have to go to the emergency room at least 3 times a week. All these people care about is money and not the well-being of their customers.
So now I will suffer and probably lose my job all because they won't pay for the treatment I need to live a normal life.Thanks BCBS, I'm glad I've been so loyal to you...i will be sure to never recommend you to anyone.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Bcbs Of Illinois Ppo Plan
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "my grandmother has been paying on a life insurance policy for over 7 years and the amount was only $3000.00. so we decided to take a reduced payment to..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "This lady rear ended me on 12-14-12. I had to call the cops because she refused to provide me with her drivers license and proof of insurance. Once the police..."
- "All that I wanted was a haircut. My hair was dry at the ends, so I really just needed them trimmed. I wanted to keep the length, especially..."
- "Samantha Brown, previously Samantha Hildreth, owner or co-owner of Gingka, Ginkgo, Gingko, Ginkga Studio Media Design, Studio Design, Studio Media Web Design, etc. is a fraud under every name. She..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."