Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Illinois - Review about Bcbs Of Illinois Ppo Plan from Glen Ellyn, Illinois

BCBS of Illinois has really disappointed this time.I've had them for over 20 years and the past 15 I have suffered from chronic migraines averaging about 20 per month.

I have tried every drug, acupuncture, hypnosis and nothing has helped until I found out about Botox injections a year ago. My migraines have now been reduced to about 3 to 4 a month and I feel like I finally have my life back....until now. They just sent me a letter denying my claims for the Botox because my migraines have decreased by 60% so they don't feel it's medically necessary. What?!?

The reason why my migraines have decreased is because of the Botox you idiots!!! Now they'll be paying my bills when I have to go to the emergency room at least 3 times a week. All these people care about is money and not the well-being of their customers.

So now I will suffer and probably lose my job all because they won't pay for the treatment I need to live a normal life.Thanks BCBS, I'm glad I've been so loyal to you...i will be sure to never recommend you to anyone.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Illinois. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Illinois.
Filing a new complaint about