Additional Fees

I canceled my insurance five months ago and they are still sending me monthly bills.I called them many times and every time they say that it is canceled and they do not know why I receive those bills.

The worst customer service ever. No one know anything, but they know how to send bills. They do not care about people, they are not trained well or they just pretend they do not know anything. They just wants your money.

I do not recommend this insurance to anyone.

Once you enroll, they will not let you go.The last step I am going to do is, sue them.

Had an Experience with Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Illinois?

Comments

Interesting publish and very easy to understand! You can add the amazing spice in the writing for the readers. Thanks much

Bane Coat

Liberty Mutual Insurance - Bad Faith Company Liberty Mutual Insurance "My husband is a Dentist in Bernville, PA. On June 23rd of last year we arrived at our place of business to find out that it had been destroyed by..." Read more AARP SCAM to enlist membership of elderly Aarp "I have received several notices that my membership confirmation dues have not been paid. I have never joined AARP as in my situation, none of their benefits would help me...." Read more Hole In One International - YES THEY ARE The Worst See my story of going banckrupt dealing with them Hole In One International "I worked with a few different companies in the sports industry then these jokers at Hole in One International Odds on Promotions came around when I was a bit..." Read more Shipsurance is a big scam, lie, and fraud! Shipsurance "This is the second and final time to get ripped off by Shipsurance. I am an ETSY seller. USPS lost my package. 18 days later they found it. It was..." Read more NUCOT IS NOT FAKE!!!! PLEASE READ THIS !!!!!!!!! Nucot "Dear All, Nucot is not totally fake as many people claim. People who are disappointed with NUCOT are the people are the people who have failed in bagging jobs even..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more