I am really fed up with the way BCBSIL works and functions..I am billed wrongly as far as my premium amounts are concerned and on top of that I had to pay $347.97 towards medicines and I cannot get a refund till BCBS rectifies its system..Could I understand why on earth did I pay premium to BCBS if I had to purchase medicines by paying hard cash from my pocket? I must have called 100 times to resolve my case but no one at BCBS takes any action ! can someone please help to resolve the problem?

Had an Experience with Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Illinois?

Comments

Woodland, Pennsylvania, United States #959507

Insurance companies are in business to make money for themselves and their stock shareholders...not to really pay for anything.

Why do you think they drag their feet when ever they have to payout, and why many cases drag on and on even when they end up in court?

BECAUSE THEY WOULD LOSE MONEY!!!Its the same way for health insurance...you pay out the wazoo in premiums but they barely cover any true medical costs and will deny/ refuse having to pay any thing they aren't made to.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #952934

so no one has helped you thus far?I am being billed for last years policy while being billed for this years new policy as well.

I do not know how to get this taken care of.

I have called and spoke to several people over the course of 3 months to no avail.